Our client is seeking to hire a construction site supervisor. Job details are as below.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: Diploma BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 3 years
- Location: Nairobi
- Job Field: Administration / Secretarial Finance / Accounting / Audit
Duties & Responsibilities
- Reconcile the bank statements on a constant basis.
- Prepare income and expenditure projections and variance analyses.
- Prepare monthly payrolls and ensure remittance of statutory deductions.
- Manage client records as well as their accounts.
- Coordination with courier companies and delivery of all packages.
- Follow up on payments.
- Supervising and managing of stock.
- Managing the tender Process together with the Procurement team and Projects team.
- Keeping a steady and up to date filing system.
- Office Administration duties – managing the receptionist, utility bills etc
- Managing the Managing Director’s diary.
Qualification & Skills
- A minimum of CPA K
- A Bachelor’s degree / Diploma in related field will be an added advantage.
- At least 3 years’ experience in the similar role.
- Experience working with Quick books.
- Proficiency in Ms Office and relevant accounting software’s.
- Ladies are encouraged to apply.
- Must be a team player and has ability to meet deadlines.
- Should be a person of Integrity and high level of professionalism.
Method of Application
Send your applications to Jobs@careermanagementcentre.com by 20th July, 2017.
Indicate the position title in the email subject
Salary: kes 35,000