Our client is seeking to hire a construction site supervisor. Job details are as below.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: Diploma BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 2 years
- Location: Nairobi
- Job Field: Building and Construction
- Meets construction budget by monitoring project expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions
- Approves construction projects by conducting inspections at critical phases
- Ensures quality and speed remain paramount to the success of all our projects
- Scheduling sequence of works, plans for construction, accountability for provision of materials
- Provide technical input regarding design, construction, or modifications as required
- Liaising and working jointly with the design team and structural detailers to implement refinements
- Liaise with Logistics to schedule delivery of needed materials and labor requests.
- Ensure project proceeds in a timely manner according to work plans.
- Manage tool and materials inventory for each project.
- Ensure unused materials are accounted for and reported to the Director of Construction.
- Complete necessary reports
- Degree or Diploma in Civil / Structural Engineering, or Construction Management
- Minimum 2 yrs experience in a site supervisory position
- A thorough technical understanding of building construction methods
- MS Office proficiency (Word, Excel and Power-point) with excellent command of oral and written English and Kiswahili
- Possess business etiquette with a strong work ethic, high level of honesty/integrity, results oriented, ability to deliver under pressure
- Arch card and Computer-aided design (CAD) software skills
- Strong attention to detail.
Method of Application
Send your applications to Jobs@careermanagementcentre.com by 20th July, 2017.
Indicate the position title in the email subject
Salary: kes 35,000