Our client, an interior fit outs construction company based in Nairobi with projects country wide is seeking to hire a Site Supervisor (Interior – Fit outs).
Overall Job Purpose: To oversee projects, maintain safety protocols and implement site procedures.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinates and controls all physical aspects of the day-to-day working on construction projects to ensure safety and compliance with all regulatory requirements.
- Scheduling sequence of works, plans for construction, accountability for provision of materials
- Liaise with Logistics to schedule delivery of needed materials and labor requests.
- Ensure project proceeds in a timely manner according to work plans.
- Meets construction budget by monitoring project expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions
- Follows up projects by conducting inspections at critical phases to ensure we remain on schedule
- Ensures quality and speed remain paramount to the success of all our projects
- Manage tools and materials inventory for each project.
- Ensure unused materials are accounted.
- Recruitment of casuals and ensuring everybody in the site signs in and out on a daily basis.
- Ensure adherence to health and safety procedures all the times.
- Diploma/Degree in Construction Management or related field
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a site supervisory position in interior fit outs environment.
- A thorough technical understanding of building construction methods
- Must have Arch card and Computer-aided design (CAD) software skills
- MS Office proficiency (Word, Excel and Power-point) with excellent command of oral and written English and Kiswahili
- Possess business etiquette with a strong work ethic, high level of honesty/integrity, results oriented, ability to deliver under pressure
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good planning and coordination skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- Salary Ksh. 40,000
- Permanent job after successful probation
- Medical cover
- Travelling allowance
How to apply:
Qualified candidates should send their CVs and Cover letter to email@example.com clearly indicating the position they are applying for on the email subject as “Site Supervisor” not later than 30th June 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Career Management is a proud equal opportunity and does not discriminate the applicants on any basis.